Avatar - The Scottish Sun
The Scottish Sun
flipped into The Scottish Sun
Teen who had fatal reaction to buttermilk chicken ‘should have asked about allergens’ says Byron

Allergies

Teen who had fatal reaction to buttermilk chicken ‘should have asked about allergens’ says Byron

thescottishsun.co.uk - Jacob Dirnhuber

A CORONER has called for menus to stamp a 'red A' next to all items containing allergens after a teen died from eating a Byron buttermilk burger. Owen …

View on thescottishsun.co.uk