Pakistan has accused India of passing laws that could change the demographics of the disputed territory during the pandemic. SRINAGAR, India — Insurgents and Indian security forces ambushed each other
- VICE - Angad Singh and Zubair Ahmed Dar
- hindustantimes.com - Asian News International | Posted by Kanishka Sarkar
- outlookindia.com - COVID-19: India''s death toll crosses 4k, record 6,977 new cases
J&K: Four Lashkar terrorist associates arrested in Budgam; terror bid foiled in Pulwama - Republic Worldrepublicworld.com - Gursimran Singh
- outlookindia.com - New Delhi, May 24 (PTI) Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu greeted people on Sunday on the eve of Eid-ul-Fitr and appealed to them to follow social distancing norms during celebrations.
'New J&K domicile rules will make system fair for civil servants': MoS Jitendra Singh - Republic Worldrepublicworld.com - Shubhayan Bhattacharya
- outlookindia.com - Jammu, May 24 (PTI) Amid complaints of mismanagement in dealing with the COVID-19 crisis, Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Girish Chandra Murmu visited a number of places here to get a first-hand appraisal of the ground situation post relaxation of lockdown.
- outlookindia.com - Srinagar, May 24 (PTI) The Jammu and Kashmir administration on Sunday said air travellers to the state will be kept in quarantine centres for 14 days and tested for coronavirus.