• John McAfee promoted a mysterious new venture on Twitter by poking fun at Justin Sun's habit of hyping future announcements.• The eccentric bitcoin bull and antivirus software tycoon shared a mock of
• The crypto whiz kid who paid $4.6 million to have lunch with Warren Buffett, only to postpone at the last minute, will endorse Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie's shoes this season.• Tron and BitTorrent
Justin Sun, the founder of blockchain platform TRON, and current CEO of BitTorrent, is appearing a little desperate for the attention of US Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang. Sun reinforced
• Crypto whiz kid Justin Sun, who paid $4.6 million to have lunch with Warren Buffett only to postpone at the last minute, expects to reschedule his charity meal with the billionaire investor "very soon."•
• Electronic Arts jokingly tweeted "invest in Crypto" to promote a new character in Apex Legends, and Justin Sun replied by touting his Tron platform's games.• "Check out games built on #TRON @WINkorg,"
• Crypto whiz kid Justin Sun, who paid $4.6 million to have lunch with Warren Buffett, has pledged to give away a total of $1.2 million to 100 people in 2020.• The Tron and BitTorrent boss plans to invite
• Crypto whiz kid Justin Sun paid $4.6 million to have lunch with Warren Buffett, and invited several blockchain bosses and President Donald Trump to join them.• The Tron and BitTorrent boss postponed
Every Monday, we round up important cryptocurrency and blockchain news that you might’ve missed while you’ve been out socializing/spending time with your loved ones/inhaling macaroni and cheese while binge-watch