Avatar - Norita Tahir
Norita Tahiradded this to Health and safety of Food
Woman, 43, suffers a life-threatening reaction after eating a PANCAKE because the bag of flour had been open for a year and was riddled with dust mites

Woman, 43, suffers a life-threatening reaction after eating a PANCAKE because the bag of flour had been open for a year and was riddled with dust mites

dailymail.co.uk - Alexandra Thompson Senior Health Reporter

A woman went into anaphylactic shock after eating a pancake made from flour riddled with dust mites. The 43-year-old - who has not been named - had …

View on dailymail.co.uk