- outlookindia.com - Nifty 500 firms have 17% women directors as regulators pitch for gender diversity
- torontosun.com - Walter E. Williams, Special to Postmedia Network
Is it important to have racial or sexual diversity in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic? Heather MacDonald suggests that some think it might be in her City Journal article “Should Identity Politics
- dailykos.com - Marissa Higgins for Daily Kos
- Bleacher Report - Tyler Conway
NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent, who played a strong hand in pushing diversity initiatives introduced by the league last week, said nepotism is among the biggest hurdles
- cosmosmagazine.com - Natalie ParlettaNatalie Parletta is a freelance science writer based in Adelaide and an adjunct senior research fellow with the University of South Australia.
Attorneys General, Major Companies Back Harvard Admissions Process on Appeal | News | The Harvard Crimsonthecrimson.com - www.thecrimson.com