Avatar - Gloucestershire Live
Gloucestershire Live
flipped into Gloucester
'How my cooker nearly killed me'- Woman, 50, reveals how she escaped the house with seconds to spare

Carbon Monoxide

'How my cooker nearly killed me'- Woman, 50, reveals how she escaped the house with seconds to spare

gloucestershirelive.co.uk - Melissa Jones

After escaping her house with just seconds to spare, Kirsty Payne counts herself extremely lucky. The 50-year-old from the Cotswolds inhaled carbon …

View on gloucestershirelive.co.uk