Avatar - The Telegraph
The Telegraph
Guests at Egypt resort where couple died 'have bacterial infection shigella'

Guests at Egypt resort where couple died 'have bacterial infection shigella'

The Telegraph - By Victoria Ward

Two guests evacuated from the hotel in Egypt where a British couple died last week say they have the bacterial infection shigella, the Telegraph can reveal. The mother and her young daughter, from the north west, were evacuated from the Steigenberger Aqua Magic hotel in Hurghada alongside hundreds …

View on telegraph.co.uk
Avatar - The Telegraph

The Telegraph

telegraph.co.uk

Magazines by The Telegraph