Avatar - Daily Mail 
Daily Mail added this to Top Stories
Girl, six, needed five toes and five fingers amputated after suffering burns to nearly 70% of her body in a house fire caused by a candle setting the sofa alight

Sofa

Girl, six, needed five toes and five fingers amputated after suffering burns to nearly 70% of her body in a house fire caused by a candle setting the sofa alight

dailymail.co.uk - Vanessa Chalmers Health Reporter

A six-year-old girl needed amputations after being caught in a house fire caused by candles burning indoors. Kenzie was on a family holiday last …

View on dailymail.co.uk