Vignesh Muthiah Chidambaram

5 Flips | 1 Magazine | 2 Likes | 8 Following | 2 Followers | @vigneshmuthiah | Keep up with Vignesh Muthiah Chidambaram on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Vignesh Muthiah Chidambaram”

Read This: Playing video games improves real-world navigational skills

According to a study done at the University Of Calgary and published in the journal <i>Computers In Human Behavior</i>, playing video games can improve you …

Facebook Messenger Hits 800M Users: 2016 Strategy And Predictions

Kill SMS, spawn a chat bot platform, bring friends together offline, improve artificial intelligence, and delight people. That’s Facebook Messenger’s roadmap for 2016 now that it has 800 million monthly active users, up from 700 million in June, 600 Million in March, and 500 million last …

Apps

What do the top 1% of software engineers do that the other 99% do not?

Ok - I have been the top programmer at General Instruments at the time and was hired away to Rockwell International (we did the computing and …

Wireframing

Bridge US Launches a Business Immigration Tool

Immigration startup Bridge US today launched its business-focused product for helping companies procure work visas and Green Cards for their employees.<p>The company bills itself as a “Turbotax for immigration” since it uses Web forms to guide customers through the complicated process. Bridge US works …

South African Reserve Bank Ordered To Repay Tech Entrepreneur And Multi-Millionaire Mark Shuttleworth Over R250 Million

The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) has been ordered by the South African Supreme Court of Appeal to pay back USD $22.28-million (250-million Rands) to tech entrepreneur and multi-millionaire Mark Shuttleworth following several months of legal battle between the two parties. The USD …