Tanner Conklin

7 Flips | 3 Magazines | 1 Follower | @tanotron5000 | Keep up with Tanner Conklin on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Tanner Conklin”

Project Wing: Google’s drones could one day drop your groceries from the sky

Google’s latest moonshot could revolutionize the way we move stuff from point A to point B. As Google [X]’s Captain of Moonshots Astro Teller puts it, “Project Wing aspires to take a big chunk of the remaining friction out of moving.”<p>To achieve this lofty goal, Google has developed delivery drones …

12 Things Men Think While Receiving a Blow Job

Honestly, 90 percent of the time we're just thinking, "Please do something with my balls," and, "Awesome," but let's get weird with the other 10 percent.<p><b>1.</b> Yeah, she's about to put my penis in her mouth. OK, play it cool, don't force it. Just let it happen. OK, YEAH, I AM GETTING A BLOW JOB THIS IS …

The magic of the Internet