Ingredients 2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs • Magic Spice Blend, recipe follows Magic Spice Blend 1/3 cup dark brown sugar • 3 tablespoons kosher salt • 3 tablespoons smoked paprika (you can regular
• Author: Elle Kennedy A sexy standalone novel from New York Times and international bestselling author Elle Kennedy! Everyone says opposites attract. And they must be right, because there’s no logical
• Author: Kristen Callihan The first time I met Jax Blackwood things went a little sideways. In my defense, I didn’t know he was Jax Blackwood—who expects a legendary rock star to be shopping for groceries?
• Author: Piper Rayne Who knew a bad boy could mend a broken heart? What does a girl do after she discovers her fiancé is a cheating bastard? In my case, I performed the ritual implosion of all scorned
• Author: Kennedy L. Mitchell “WOW! This book was crazy suspenseful and insanely sexy! From the first page I was hooked and immediately loved this story…” He wants her off his base . . . and in his bed.
The best chicken schnitzel is all about the crust. Or is it? The German Cookbook by Alfons Schuhbeck—out on Sept. 24—boasts eight schnitzel recipes: breaded pork, celeriac, pork with mushroom sauce, pork
Household plants can help make any room seem more like home. Whether hung from a hanging basket, thoughtfully placed in a corner, or sitting on a windowsill, plants make any environment brighter. But you
• Author: Kristen Ashley Tying up…Loose Ends In Kristen Ashley’s first anthology, readers will find three short stories and two novellas taking them back to characters and series in the Kristen Ashley
Whether you slept in a funky position or have been staring tensely at your computer for hours on end, a crick in the neck is not only annoying, it can cause headaches and upper back pain. After a long,
• Author: Sawyer Bennett The Arizona Vengeance are developing a reputation on the ice as one of hockey’s top teams. But one player’s reputation off the ice might just keep him from scoring. . . . I’m the
It may not be the traditional Valencian way, but follow these steps for a surefire crowdpleaser Confirmed as Spain’s best-loved contribution to world cuisine by its elevation to the emoji canon in 2016,