• Author: Kimberly McCreight In Reconstructing Amelia, the stunning debut novel from Kimberly McCreight, Kate's in the middle of the biggest meeting of her career when she gets the telephone call from
• Author: Vanessa Diffenbaugh NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The Victorian language of flowers was used to convey romantic expressions: honeysuckle for devotion, asters for patience, and red roses for love.
• Author: Robert M. Edsel & Bret Witter At the same time Adolf Hitler was attempting to take over the western world, his armies were methodically seeking and hoarding the finest art treasures in Europe.
• Author: Howard E. Wasdin & Stephen Templin The New York Times best selling book that takes you inside SEAL Team Six – the covert squad that killed Osama Bin Laden SEAL Team Six is a secret unit tasked
• Author: Adam Makos & Marcus Brotherton Unflinching, brutal, and relentless, Voices of the Pacific is a firsthand chronicle of United States Marine Corps’ actions in the Pacific during World War 2. Following
• Author: Adam Makos & Larry Alexander A “beautiful story of a brotherhood between enemies”* emerges from the horrors of World War II in this New York Times and international bestseller. December, 1943:
• Author: Sue Johnson Heralded by the New York Times and Time as the couples therapy with the highest rate of success, Emotionally Focused Therapy works because it views the love relationship as an attachment
• Author: Tony La Russa The team that refused to give up their manager in his final season A comeback that changed baseball After thirty-three seasons managing in Major League Baseball, Tony La Russa he
• Author: Jonathan Eig This bestselling account of the most important season in baseball history, 1947, tells the dramatic story of how Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier and changed baseball forever.
• Author: Lois Lowry As the German troops begin their campaign to "relocate" all the Jews of Denmark, Annemarie Johansen’s family takes in Annemarie’s best friend, Ellen Rosen, and conceals her as part
Originally published by Publishers Weekly This week, Frank Bidart's latest, Eve Ensler gets personal, and the biological roots of crime. Plus: a memoir by Edna O'Brien. PHOTO GALLERY The Best New Books
• Author: Therese Anne Fowler THE INSPIRATION FOR THE TELEVISION DRAMA Z: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING I wish I could tell everyone who thinks we're ruined, Look closer…and you'll see something extraordinary,