• Author: Charles Stanley Since life is a journey, feel free to stop and ask for directions. Previously released as the bestselling The Glorious Journey, this practical volume by Charles Stanley shows
• Author: Kyle Idleman Pastor Kyle Idleman doesn’t just want to be a fan of Jesus, he wants to full heartedly commit to him and be a follower of Jesus. But how can you make the leap from fan to follower?
• Author: Michele Weiner Davis It is estimated that one of every three married couples struggles with problems associated with mismatched sexual desire. Do you? If you want to stop fighting about sex revitalize
• Author: Dr. Emerson Eggerichs A Marriage Book with a Difference!A Revolutionary Message "I've been married 35 years and have not heard this taught.""This is the key that I have been missing.""You connected
• Author: Rick Warren Daily Inspiration for the Purpose Driven Life interweaves many of the Bible verses handpicked by author Rick Warren with reflections from his New York Times bestseller The Purpose
• Author: Tyndale House Publishers Today's best-selling study Bible—the Life Application Study Bible—is now available as an eBook! All the features of the latest edition are included and enhanced for reading.
• Author: Lee Strobel Is there credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God? Retracing his own spiritual journey from atheism to faith, Lee Strobel, former legal editor of the Chicago
• Author: Zondervan "The NIV Study Bible is the #1 bestselling study Bible in the world’s most popular modern-English Bible translation—the New International Version. This best-loved NIV Study Bible features
• Author: Timothy Keller A New York Times bestseller people can believe in—by "a pioneer of the new urban Christians" (Christianity Today) and the "C.S. Lewis for the 21st century" (Newsweek). Dec 10,
Space Humanity is on the verge of discovering alien life, high-ranking NASA scientists say. "I think we're going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade, and I think we're going
• Author: Trent C. Butler Have you ever wondered about those giants in Genesis or that reference to Enoch in Jude? Exploring the Unexplained: A Practical Guide to the Peculiar People, Places, and Things
• Author: Peter Scazzero Peter Scazzero learned the hard way: you can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature. Even though he was a pastor of a growing church, he did what most people
• Author: Larry Stockstill In this confused, chaotic world, men are looking to find a model man: a man who possesses the qualities of integrity, purity, pace of life, purpose, a model marriage, model and
Your robot cars can now jump Anki, whose racing game powered by artificial intelligence has seen surprising success, is announcing the sequel today at the New York Toy Fair. Anki Overdrive, which will
Two years ago, Anki introduced itself to the world at the Apple WWDC keynote with robotic race cars that could maneuver around the track all on their own. The company has grown substantially since then
• If you use Google, go to this site, then hit the little button in the lower right hand corner. It should show up on your calendar, but you can toggle it on and off in the left pane of Google Calendar.
• Author: Jim Reapsome In this unique devotional, readers will find more than just pious platitudes to start the day. They'll ponder the question of what Jesus has to say to his followers living in a troubled
• Author: Marti Olsen Laney, PsyD At least one out of four people prefers to avoid the limelight, tends to listen more than they speak, feels alone in large groups, and requires lots of private time to
• Author: John Ortberg If God has a perfect vision for your life, why does spiritual growth seem so difficult? Pastor and bestselling author John Ortberg has some intriguing answers to that question, he