TravelIntelligent Travel My longtime beau, Andy, and I will be celebrating our ten-year anniversary next week. We spent our first anniversary in Paris. Since then, we’ve taken a pickup truck across Texas,
100 Way to Love your Husband 1. Respectfully communicate with him. 1a. sex. sex, sex.. sex for men is different. it is his way of physically, emotionally bonding with you. do not use sex as a tool of !
• Author: Dorothea Benton Frank Experience the sultry Southern atmosphere of Atlanta and the magic of the Carolina Lowcountry in this funny and poignant tale of one audacious woman’s quest to find the
• Author: Mary Kay Andrews Sometimes, when you need a change in your life, the tide just happens to pull you in the right direction… Ellis, Julia, and Dorie. Best friends since Catholic grade school, now
There is one rule I come back to, over and over again, and it's flexible enough that it can be applied to almost any travel quandary: Be where you are. I love making up little rules for myself when I even
• Author: Nancy Thayer BONUS: This edition contains a Summer House discussion guide and an excerpt from Nancy Thayer's Island Girls. Thirty-year-old Charlotte Wheelwright seems to have at last found her
• Author: Sarah Pekkanen Paradise isn’t quite what it seems as four college friends meet for an island vacation in this captivating new novel from the acclaimed author of These Girls. An all-expense-paid
• Author: Shelley Noble Fans of Jane Green and Kristin Hannah are going to adore Beach Colors, a fun, heartwarming, and sandy story from Shelley Noble, a former dancer and choreographer whose credits the
• Author: Jacqueline Sheehan A poignant and unforgettable tale of love, loss, and moving on . . . with the help of one not-so-little dog Rocky's husband Bob was just forty-two when she discovered him cold
• Author: Jodi Picoult From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Small Great Things, My Sister’s Keeper, and House Rules comes an astonishing and complex novel that proves some stories live forever.
• Author: Ann Leary Now a New York Times Bestseller! How can you prove you're not an alcoholic? You can't. It's like trying to prove you're not a witch. Hildy Good is a townie. A lifelong resident of historic
• Author: Mike Greenberg A tender and wonderfully insightful story of friendship, love, heartbreak, and renewal, played out in the lives of three unforgettable women, from an extraordinary and unexpected
• Author: Vanessa Diffenbaugh NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER The Victorian language of flowers was used to convey romantic expressions: honeysuckle for devotion, asters for patience, and red roses for love.