86 Flips | 2 Magazines | @roystonreis | Keep up with Royston Reis on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Royston Reis”
Makes 2 Servings<p>September 2011Print<p>Ingredients<p>5 tablespoons rye whiskey<p>3 tablespoons honey liqueur (such as Bärenjäger)<p>1/4 teaspoon orange bitters<p>Ginger ale<p>2 orange twists<p>Recipe Preparation<p>Fill 2 Old Fashioned glasses with ice. Divide rye, honey liqueur, and bitters between glasses. Stir for 5 …
Ingredients (6)<p>1 medium orange<br>• 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar<br>• 1 cup Grand Marnier<br>• Ice<br>• 4 cups iced tea<br>• 4 lemon wedges<p>This recipe from author …
We wanted a visually stunning drink to capture the beauty of the Southern California sky on the longest day of the year. We’re not going to let a …
Ingredients (5)<p>1 1/4 pounds yellow peaches (about 3 medium peaches)<br>• 3 ounces peach liqueur, such as Stirrings or Briottet Crème de Pêche de Vigne<br>• 1/2 …Peaches
We are determined to make everyone a whiskey fan and this recipe is one step in the right direction. Mash great tasting blueberries with homemade …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BOULEVARDIER<p>The Triple Chocolate Boulevardier is a cocktail from Emily Arden Wells @gastronomista_ featuring 1pt Chocolate infused …Cocktails
Sure, you could drink champagne on Valentine’s day or for any other special occasion. But somehow with all the trends in food and drink like artsinal …
I am a huge Big Bang Theory fan. Partially because I went to school with those characters. When you are in the mathematical sciences you are pretty …
Posted by Paula in Drinks, Taste | 0 comments<p>I’m a big fan of anything pink and sparkly (honestly if I didn’t think it would look like the …
<b>Mimosas</b>: Orange juice and limeade combine with champagne to make the perfect brunch cocktail.
<b>Whiskey Sour</b>: Jazz up your next cocktail party with this so-easy drink recipe!
Tequila Sunrise Margarita: Relax and enjoy this tasty margarita with orange juice and a touch of grenadine.
<b>Tequila Sunrise Margarita</b>: Relax and enjoy this tasty margarita with orange juice and a touch of grenadine.
<b>Coconut Margarita</b>: You don’t need a beach to enjoy these creamy coconut margaritas!
<b>Mango Margarita:</b> This fruity margarita gets a boost of island flavor with a hint of coconut rum.
<b>Black Patent</b><b>:</b> Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, this cocktail is make with a stout base.
<b>Author Notes:</b> This is not my recipe, but I recognized this was a gem worth sharing right away. It's my boyfriend's stepmother's former receptionist's eggnog. (Did you follow that?) My boyfriend swears this is the best eggnog you will ever imbibe during the yuletide season. I haven't tried it …Recipes
<b>Author Notes:</b> A traditional summer cooler from India--a lemonade infused with green cardamom and saffron, served cold with fresh mint. —Saee Khandekar<p><b>Food52 Review:</b> Cardamom and saffron in a beverage? I love it! This delicate drink is so simple, but it evokes the bouquet of flavors that makes food …Recipes
<b>Author Notes:</b> My husband loves mint and peaches, which inspired me to create this breezy cocktail. It includes Lillet, which is a light, citrusy aperitif. Perfect to enjoy on warm, lazy summer evenings! —BlueKaleRoad<p><b>Food52 Review:</b> The citrus and bitter notes of Lillet work perfectly with the peach …Recipes
<b>Author Notes:</b> This is an adult soda or aperitif that is perfect for sipping during the holidays as a counterpoint to rich and heavy food. Truly it could be served any time of year if a very light cocktail is desired. It's sweet but not saccharine, and has a bitter edge that makes it nicely …Homemade
• Sprinkle sugar cube with a few good splashes of Angostura bitters and place at the bottom of a champagne flute.<br>• Fill glass with champagne; garnish with lemon twist.Cocktails
<b>Author Notes:</b> What brandy, rum, sugar and milk do when they get together. This is a new take on a very, very old drink. —Erika Kotite<p><b>Serves: 1</b><p>2 teaspoons powdered sugar<br>• 2 teaspoons water<br>• 2 ounces brandy<br>• 1 ounce aged rum<br>• 1/4 cup whole milk<br>• 2 tablespoons half-and-half or heavy cream<br>• Ice<br>• Ground nutmeg<p>Put …Recipes
• 1 ounce smooth gin (I like Tanqueray or Plymouth)<br>• 1 ounce Campari<br>• 1 ounce sweet vermouth<br>• Ice<br>• Orange peel (for garnish)<p>Stir gin, Campari and vermouth in a shaker or mixing glass filled partway with ice.<br>• Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange twist.Recipes
• 2 ounces gin<br>• 1 ounce lime juice<br>• 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1:1 sugar:water by volume)<br>• 4 to 6 mint Leaves<p>Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. For a variation, add 2 wheels of cucumber to the shaker and you have an Eastside, or serve tall in an ice-filled hiball topped with soda …Cocktails
• 1 bottle of mid-range red wine<br>• 1/2 cup liquor (I like a mix of brandy and orange liqueur, like Triple sec -- and you're welcome to use a bit more than 1/2 cup)<br>• 2 peaches, sliced (or swap for something seasonal)<br>• 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced (or swap for something seasonal)<br>• 1 lemon, scrubbed and sliced<br>• 2 …Recipes
• 2 teaspoons hot sauce, more as needed<br>• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice<br>• Coarse salt<br>• Eight 12-ounce bottles Mexican lager<br>• Lime wedges<p>Combine 2 teaspoons hot sauce and lime juice in a shallow bowl.<br>• Spread out salt on a saucer. Dip rim of find glasses into hot sauce mixture and then into salt to lightly …Recipes