1. How Facebook won a bidding war with two other companies for a hot new app that could help it beat Snapchat. The small team behind MSQRD had two other concrete offers from "tier-one" companies. 2. The
1. Opera is adding a built-in ad-blocker to its web browser. The ad-blocker will be built into a new version of its desktop computer browser. 2. Publicis is restructuring its media agencies to consolidate
1. Time is considering buying Yahoo's core business. The company has been reaching out to bankers on pursuing a deal with Yahoo. 2. Publicis Worldwide will handle the advertising for "Dish" brands. The
In today's digital age billions of dollars in spending decisions are influenced by websites, but... most business websites are not ready for a mobile world yet, nor have been designed with ROI in mind.
“This is where we tell you what to wear.” So read the one of the tongue-in-cheek slogans that accompanied last year’s AW15 Diesel campaign, a series of images that parodied traditional fashion adverts
1. This i s is everything we know about the Super Bowl ads so far. Super Bowl 50 is fast-approaching and some brands have already released teasers about the ads they will be airing during the big game.
If you want to know what's in store for the future of online advertising, ditch the crystal ball. Instead, take a look at the Snapchat videos, Instagram photos, and tweets from brands that made headlines
1. Donald Trump's first TV ad airs Monday. It tackles subjects including ISIS and his idea to build a wall on the southern border of the US, which he wants Mexico to pay for. 2. A $5,000 bracelet that
Admit it: Flying first class can make the hassles of air travel so much better. I've been bumped up to first class twice: once while traveling solo on a business trip to Boston and once with my husband
Technology and automotive brands dominated the rankings of 100 companies, taking up a combined 28 spots in the list. The "top riser" this year was Facebook, which improved its brand value by 54% — but
Interbrand has named Apple as the world’s most valuable brand for the third year running, estimating that it increased its total value by 43% in the past year to hit $170B. The company bases its estimates
Rolling coverage of developments in Himalayan nation after 7.8 magnitude quake near Kathmandu 2.18am AEST 2.08am AEST The official number of dead from Saturday’s Himalayan earthquake has topped 2,500 may