Mogens Hallwyl

6 Flips | 1 Magazine | 16 Likes | 2 Followers | @mogenshallwyl | Keep up with Mogens Hallwyl on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Mogens Hallwyl”

97% of Scientists Acknowledge Manmade Climate Change. The Other 3% Want "Red Teams" to Investigate

97% of climate scientists agree that the radical changes in the Earth’s climate, over the past century, are caused by human industry. So what about …

Kronisk syge mænd skal spille bold

Efter tre måneder skal forløbet evalueres, så parterne kan beslutte, hvordan tilbuddet skal fortsætte i fremtiden.<p>Maria Santana, der er BSV's fodbold …

Big Mother hvis du vil huske vigtige ting. Din personlige robot.

A century-long debate: are 'intelligent' people less likely to hold religious beliefs?

Over most of the past century, researchers have been trying to determine whether there's any link between religion and intelligence. The studies haven't all come to the same conclusion, but a group of researchers led from the University of Rochester decided to look at a large number of them …

The 2013 ShelterBox London Scavenger Hunt is underway. Participants carry ShelterBoxes around the UK's capital city. Here Kingsfield Explorer Scout Unit have found a creative way to transport their Box. Good luck to all taking part.

Log In or Sign Up to View

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.