4 Servings “I love the richness of the feta and the crunch of the sunflower seeds against the tender squash.” —Dawn Perry, senior food editor August 2013Print Ingredients 2 large summer squash 2 Tbsp.
• Author: Lauren Weisberger The hotly-anticipated sequel to The Devil Wears Prada – the million copy bestseller that took the world by storm Everything’s in place for the season’s hottest launch: Tall
• Author: J.K. Rowling When Barry Fairbrother dies in his early forties, the town of Pagford is left in shock. Pagford is, seemingly, an English idyll, with a cobbled market square and an ancient abbey,
• Author: Kate Atkinson WINNER OF THE COSTA NOVEL AWARD What if you had the chance to live your life again and again, until you finally got it right? During a snowstorm in England in 1910, a baby is born
• Author: Stella Newman A novel about love, heartbreak and dessert. Girl meets boy. Girl loses boy. Girl loses mind. Sophie Klein walks into a bar one Friday night and her life changes. She meets James
• Author: Rachel Joyce Summer, 1972: In the claustrophobic heat, eleven-year-old Byron and his friend begin ‘Operation Perfect’, a hapless mission to rescue Byron’s mother from impending crisis. Winter,
• Author: Sophie Kinsella The hilarious romantic comedy from NUMBER ONE BESTSELLING AUTHOR Sophie Kinsella I’ve lost it :( The only thing in the world I wasn’t supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It’s
• Author: Lisa Jewell The unforgettable story about a family with a secret at its core, from Top Ten bestseller Lisa Jewell, author of Ralph's Party, The Making of Us and Before I Met You. When a tragedy