You have more important things to focus on than, um, focusing. Get back on track with these tips. You probably don’t want to admit it but you love distractions. In fact, just like monkeys, you get a shot
• Author: Rebecca Skloot Now an HBO® Film starring Oprah Winfrey and Rose Byrne #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Her name was Henrietta Lacks, but scientists know her as HeLa. She was a poor black tobacco
• Author: Ben Goldacre Have you ever wondered how one day the media can assert that alcohol is bad for us and the next unashamedly run a story touting the benefits of daily alcohol consumption? Or how
• Author: Louann Brizendine, M.D. Since Dr. Brizendine wrote The Female Brain ten years ago, the response has been overwhelming. This New York Times bestseller has been translated into more than thirty
• Author: Alanna Collen You are just 10% human. For every one of the cells that make up the vessel that you call your body, there are nine impostor cells hitching a ride. You are not just flesh and blood,
But breakfast foods vary wildly from place to place. Inspired by a HostelBookers.com post by Victoria Philpott and a Quora post, we took a look at some classic breakfast choices from countries around world.
Universities are supposed to be dead. These bastions of higher learning have been on Silicon Valley’s hit list for much of the past decade, and disruption phasers targeting the industry have certainly
But we love it anyway The internet is an amazing thing. It connects the most remote, far-flung corners of the world with the busiest metropolises, allowing people around the world to learn, do business,
Whether you’re watching stand-up comedy on TV or cat videos on YouTube, studies have shown that laughing can do everything from relieve stress to boost your immune system. One Oxford University study found
Do what everyone else does and you get the results they get. Here are ways to be different -- and achieve differently. Whatever your definition of success (each person's definition of "success" is and
• Author: John Brockman In This Explains Everything, John Brockman, founder and publisher of Edge.org, asked experts in numerous fields and disciplines to come up with their favorite explanations for occurrences.