• Author: Robert D. Kaplan In this provocative, startling book, Robert D. Kaplan, the bestselling author of Monsoon and Balkan Ghosts, offers a revelatory new prism through which to view global upheavals
• Author: Richard A. Clarke & Robert Knake Author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Against All Enemies, former presidential advisor and counter-terrorism expert Richard A. Clarke sounds a timely and
• Author: Victor Cha The definitive account of North Korea - its veiled past and uncertain future - from former White House adviser and Korea expert Victor Cha ‘We killed Americans. We are killing Americans.
• Author: David Charter Forty years ago, Britain joined the club of European nations. The idea was to guarantee peace and prosperity on the continent through 'ever closer union' following centuries of
• Author: Robert Fisk A new front has opened in the global "war on terror", in the deserts of north Africa. Islamic extremists, loosely affiliated to al-Qa'ida, are attacking Western interests in an "arc
• Author: Graham Allison Grand strategist and founder of modern Singapore offers key insights and controversial opinions on globalization, geopolitics, economic growth, and democracy. When Lee Kuan Yew