The question: I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. My doctor says I have to exercise. What exercises should I do? Osteoporosis is a condition where one or more of your bones has lower-than-optimal
• Author: Joyce Meyer Building on her signature message of using the mind to master difficult emotions, Joyce Meyer focuses on the most destructive, insidious one of all: anger. It is responsible for relationships,
• Author: Free From Bondage Ministry This book is included as a single chapter in our book "General Application of the Who Told You Principle. Repent and Overcome or Else....". So make sure to save your
• Author: Joel Osteen Is this as good as it gets? Or can you enjoy more of what life has to offer? Not only can you live happily every day, bestselling author Joel Osteen suggests you must discover the
• Author: Joyce Meyer The average person has 70,000 thoughts every day, and many of those thoughts trigger a corresponding emotion. No wonder so many of us often feel like we're controlled by our emotions.
• Author: Joyce Meyer Nearly everything we do in life is the result of our habits. The good ones bring peace, joy and power into our lives, and the bad ones steal our peace and joy and prevent our success.
• Author: Rick Warren Licensed in over eighty-five languages, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it is a guide to a spiritual journey. Once you take this journey, you’ll never be the
If osteoporosis leads to a broken bone and you don't do anything about it, you may get another fracture. If you're unlucky enough this winter to slip on an icy surface and break a bone, you may need to
When a 77-year-old tennis player fell during a match and fractured his hip while on vacation in Key Largo, Fla., he became part of a little known, serious and growing problem among older men. Don't miss