Toss potato chunks with olive oil and salt and roast at a high temperature and you'll have a pretty good side; satisfying, but nothing to write home about. The problem: it's tough to coax the potatoes
The next time a summer party presents itself, you could play it safe and offer to buy the beer, or make the dip—there’s no shame in contributing what you can muster, and no wrong party-starter to share.
If you’re only using tahini to make smooth, velvety hummus, then I hope it’s because you’re eating inordinate amounts of the dip morning, noon, and night. But nutty, creamy tahini is a kitchen superstar
• Author: Sara Paretsky The 30th anniversary edition of the first V. I. Warshawski novel, Indemnity Only, featuring a new afterword from Sara Paretsky Meeting an anonymous client late on a sizzling summer
• Author: Sandra Brown #1 New York Times bestselling author Sandra Brown delivers nonstop suspense and supercharged sexual tension in a thriller about tainted heroism and vengeance without mercy. Kerra
• Author: Emma Jameson The New York Times Bestselling Series Two Dead Men In London’s fashionable Chelsea, a Halloween bash goes terribly wrong. Emmeline Wardle, daughter of a frozen foods baron, throws
• Author: Sue Grafton WINNER OF THE ANTHONY/BILL CRIDER AWARD FOR BEST NOVEL IN A SERIES Private investigator Kinsey Millhone confronts her darkest and most disturbing case in this #1 New York Times bestseller
 Creamy Avocado Dressing Sprinkle of Green  Notes This sauce is also great to use as a dip. Sweet potato chips go perfectly with this, and it's a nice variation from the usual guacamole. Ingredients
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up on March 17, and we all know what that means — green clothes, Guinness, and lots of Irish food! And of course, no Irish feast is complete without a loaf of homemade soda
Shortcut puff pastry means cheese straws, all the time. When you think of puff pastry, you probably think of that box in the freezer. Which is fair, but…what if we told you that you could make your puff
• Author: Aaron Elkins A museum curator travels to Italy and looks into a murder in this “fresh, funny [and] thoroughly enjoyable mystery” by the author of the Gideon Oliver series (Publishers Weekly).
• Author: Sarah Pinborough THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES AND #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER “You should read Behind Her Eyes…It’s bloody brilliant.” —Stephen King "An eerie thriller…Pinborough keeps us guessing
• Author: Sandra Brown Crawford Hunt wants his daughter back. Following the death of his wife four years ago, Crawford, a Texas Ranger, fell into a downward spiral that left him relegated to deskwork with
Whipping up delicious, eye-pleasing, creative cookie recipes is fun, but sometimes those cravings come on HARD. When you’re jonesing for a treat, you just want something sweet and doughy as quickly as
It's time to cuddle up with some Netflix and knits! It's that time of year when staying indoors while snuggled up in a blanket all day sounds better than having to go to work or do errands, especially