• Author: Tony Wagner In this groundbreaking book, education expert Tony Wagner provides a powerful rationale for developing an innovation-driven economy. He explores what parents, teachers, and employers
• Author: Kevin Kruse What if a few new habits could double your productivity? Imagine if you had an extra hour each day to read, exercise, sleep, or to spend with your family. New York Times bestselling
• Author: Robert C. Martin This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. Even bad code can function. But if
• Author: Harvey Walsh Would you like the freedom to make money from anywhere in the world? Trade in an office, or from a beach hotel, you choose when and where you work when you’re a successful day trader.
• Author: Dale Carnegie & Wyatt North This edition of The Art of Public Speaking comes complete with a Touch-or-Click Table of Contents, divided by each chapter, and motivational public speaking imagery.
• Author: Charles Duhigg NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • This instant classic explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. “With the days of pulling all-nighters and eating pizza at 2 a.m.
• Author: Robert Greene & Joost Elffers From the creators of the phenomenal bestseller The 48 Laws of Power, a mesmerizing handbook on seduction: the most subtle and effective form of power When raised
• Author: Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard Millions of readers have thrilled to bestselling authors Bill O'Reilly and historian Martin Dugard's Killing Kennedy and Killing Lincoln, page-turning works of that
• Author: Jim Reapsome In this unique devotional, readers will find more than just pious platitudes to start the day. They'll ponder the question of what Jesus has to say to his followers living in a troubled
• Author: John C. Maxwell True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To
• Author: David McRaney An entertaining illumination of the stupid beliefs that make us feel wise. You believe you are a rational, logical being who sees the world as it really is, but journalist David
• Author: Timothy Keller A New York Times bestseller people can believe in—by "a pioneer of the new urban Christians" (Christianity Today) and the "C.S. Lewis for the 21st century" (Newsweek). Dec 10,
No, this isn't some guerilla marketing campaign for Back to the Future's upcoming pseudo-anniversary. It's a world record-setting flight by Canadian inventor Catalin Alexandru Duru aboard a homebrew hoverboard.
Ecocapsule is a small, egg-shaped abode that could be the perfect home for someone who wants to let it all go like Elsa and live off the grid. Its roof is decked with 600W solar cells and a built-in 750W
Build a DIY hydrojet-powered watercraft for kids that’s perfect for the backyard pool. Kids love to drive the land roving mini cars and trucks you can get at the big box toy stores, now they can head the
You’d be forgiven for doing a double-take, a triple-take, or even insisting that this is a clever ‘shop job, but you’d be mistaken. This is a 1/12-scale version of a power suit model from the Starship
Making art projects with paper is fun and accessible for even the littlest of hands. Incorporating electronics into those paper crafts is an educational opportunity to learn about conductivity and circuitry.
• Author: Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner The New York Times bestselling Freakonomics changed the way we see the world, exposing the hidden side of just about everything. Then came SuperFreakonomics,
• Author: Ray Kurzweil The bold futurist and bestselling author explores the limitless potential of reverse-engineering the human brain Ray Kurzweil is arguably today’s most influential—and often controversial—futurist.
• Author: Timothy Keller New York Times bestselling author of The Prodigal Prophet Timothy Keller—whose books have sold millions of copies to both religious and secular readers—explores one of the most
• Author: John Bevere & Addison Bevere The Holy Spirit is often portrayed as something “weird.” But the Bible makes it clear that the Spirit is not something. He is someone—a Person who has promised to
It's easy to spend hours watching YouTube videos about, well, pretty much anything. Using your mouse to adjust a setting isn't exactly slow, but in some cases, the keyboard shortcuts are much faster. is
fastcoexist.com - About the author Jay is a freelance journalist, formerly a staff writer for Fast Company. He writes about technology, inequality, and the Middle East. He read a lot of Walter Benjamin in college and his favorite sci-fi author is Ursula K More
• Author: Zig Ziglar Whether presenting a product or principle, service or idea, we all engage in sales. Zig Ziglar presents winning techniques for getting a positive response and establishing dynamic
• Author: Robert Zubrin Since the beginning of human history Mars has been an alluring dreamthe stuff of legends, gods, and mystery. The planet most like ours, it has still been thought impossible to
• Author: Joe Battaglia Jesus.He is admired and ridiculed, embraced and rejected. If you want to provoke controversy and emotional discussion, just mention His name. Jesus was inclusive when He welcomed