• Author: Andrew Highfield & David Horrix 147 Snooker Drills and Exercises will help players of all standards to improve their game. It presents a range of practice routines that covers all aspects of
• Author: Keith Davenport & Michael Vine Are you an aspiring computer programmer? C PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER will teach you fundamental computer programming skills in this powerful programming
• Author: Lisa Jackson From the co-author of the best-selling 'Running Made Easy', with a foreword by running legend Kathrine Switzer. Lisa Jackson is a surprising cheerleader for the joys of running.
Most of us are doing yoga on mats in hot rooms, but we'd much rather feel the sand beneath our toes and the fresh breeze on our skin. Strong and fluid like the ocean, these naked yogis on the beach make
• Author: Kevin Townsend and Others With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), smart devices are about to become even smarter. This practical guide demonstrates how this exciting wireless technology helps developers
Ryan McGinley, a New York photographer and artist who's created iconic images of everyone from Beyoncé to Lady Gaga, has built an illustrious career of capturing superstars ruling art, fashion, and music
• Author: Christopher Winn Did you know that.. From Stonebridge Park on the Bakerloo Line you can walk to the largest Hindu temple in Europe? From Ealing Broadway on the Central Line you can walk to the