• Author: The Guardian You've done the museums and seen all the sights. Now it's time to discover the real London. This guide is packed with stories and reviews of London’s most interesting cafes, restaurants,
Barcelona and Catalonia, Spain Travel Guide: Including Figueres, Girona and Tarragona. Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook & Maps
• Author: MobileReference This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to
• Author: John Baxter “Aman with a great appreciation of what makes Paris tick.” —Newsday Fromthe author of Immoveable Feast and We’ll Always Have Paris comes aguided tour of the most beautiful walks the
• Author: PK Munroe ‘How Not to be a Tourist in London’ gives you the inside dope that no other guidebook can provide. Packed with extraorinary facts and literally incredible stories about this great 'How
• Author: Diane Susan Petty Selling for a lower price than any similar guidebook, and deliberately limited to a short 256 pages, this EasyGuide is an exercise in creating easily-absorbed travel information.