• Author: Ken Follett #1 bestselling author Ken Follett tells the inspiring true story of the Middle East hostage crisis that began in 1978, and of the unconventional means one American used to save his
• Author: Charles C. Mann In this groundbreaking work of science, history, and archaeology, Charles C. Mann radically alters our understanding of the Americas before the arrival of Columbus in 1492. to
• Author: Glenn Beck History as it's supposed to be told: true and thrilling. History is about so much more than memorizing facts. It is, as more than half of the word suggests, about the story. And, in
• Author: Brian Kilmeade & Don Yaeger “As a Long Islander endlessly fascinated by events that happened in a place I call home, I hope with this book to give the secret six the credit they didn’t get in
• Author: Nathaniel Philbrick The bestselling author of In the Heart of the Sea, Valiant Ambition, and In the Hurricane's Eye tells the story of the Boston battle that ignited the American Revolution,
• Author: Larry Schweikart & Michael Patrick Allen For the past three decades, many history professors have allowed their biases to distort the way America’s past is taught. These intellectuals have searched
• Author: Francis Russell The leading actors and events in Boston in the 1770s - Samuel Adams, John Hancock, the Boston Tea Party, Lexington, Concord, and Bunker Hill - have assumed a cherished place history.