So you're dating a guy and thinking about your fabulous future together, right? Have you taken the time to ponder about your decision to the big question? So you're dating a guy and thinking about your
• Author: Alex Kendrick & Stephen Kendrick Unconditional love is eagerly promised at weddings, but rarely practiced in real life. As a result, romantic hopes are often replaced with disappointment in home.
• Author: Henry Cloud & John Townsend Only when you and your mate know and respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom can you give yourselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries in Marriage
Sometimes, improving your relationship is as simple as completing a to-do list. This article was repurposed with permission from YourTango. With the demands of everyday life, it can be hard to remember
• Author: Elyse M. Fitzpatrick How are parents to raise children so they don't become Pharisees (legalists) or prodigals (rebels)? It's all about grace-filled, gospel-driven parenting, says the mother/daughter
Bad boys had their moment in Hollywood. Now, it's the sweethearts that reign supreme. Below are eight great celebrity husbands who have no shortage of adorable things to say about their spouses. Let the
• Author: Dave Ramsey Dave Ramsey knows what it's like to have it all. By age twenty-six, he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age thirty. He has since rebuilt
• Author: Gary L. Thomas Your marriage is more than a sacred covenant with another person. It is a spiritual discipline designed to help you know God better, trust him more fully, and love him more deeply.
• Author: Tony Dungy A marriage gets stronger when you invite God into it. A companion study to Tony and Lauren Dungy’s popular book Uncommon Marriage, this 5-week guide for couples or small groups delves
• Author: Beth Moore David: Seeking a Heart Like His by Beth Moore guides the participant through this compelling women's Bible study of David. God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life this
• Author: Beth Moore We all go through times when we feel insignificant or times when we feel certain that we have experienced a degree of failure from which there is no return. This is not a reality experience