jasonyang

52 Flips | 7 Magazines | 1 Like | 4 Following | @jasonyang | Keep up with jasonyang on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “jasonyang”

內湖美食.原味居酒屋,料好實在的好店!

15 Items to Help You Build the Perfect Wardrobe

<b>According to the Wall Street Journal,</b> the the average person only wears 20% of their wardrobe on a regular basis, while the other 80% just sits there. And, as noted in that same article, those bargain-bin space-fillers actually trigger <i>more</i> regret in the long term than spending extra on something …

Design And Print Your Own Moleskines With Paper’s New “Book”

FiftyThree (makers of the iPad app Paper) and Moleskine are teaming up to make Book, a streamlined print-on-demand service to turn digital thoughts into analog prints.<p>Paper is an amazing iPad app–and one of our Innovation By Design nominees–because its team at FiftyThree cracked the code of making …

视频:苹果iPhone 5s/5c发布会全程视频

Honda Hands本田之手—在线播放—《 Honda Hands本田之手》—广告—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Keep Things Out of Sight with the Cardok

It may look like something from a James Bond movie, but Cardok’s underground parking solution was<p>It may look like something from a James Bond movie, …

5 Must-haves For The Man-Pad

Eminem - Not Afraid

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris

2014 BMW 4 Series

Say "goodbye" to the BMW 3 Series Coupe, and welcome the new 2014 BMW 4 Series ($TBA). Like a cross between a sportier 3 Series and a smaller 6 …

For Aston Martin, 100 years is worth £1bn

Aston Martin knows how to throw a party.<p>The British marque pulled out the stops for the culmination of its yearlong centenary celebration, bringing together the largest ever assemblage of Aston Martin cars.<p>Some 50,000 visitors strolled through London’s Kensington Gardens on 22 July, ogling a …

Review: Leica M Monochrom is Not Quite a Black and White Decision

“Monochrome is the new color” The world was introduced to color photography when Kodak introduced the revolutionary Kodachrome film in 1935. But fast …

Well Tucked: A Survey of Great iPad Cases

The iPad’s extreme portability is simultaneously glaringly obvious and overlooked in favor of its flashier tech wonders. The take-it-anywhere-ness of …

Porsche x Rimowa 50 Years of 911 Trolley Case

Some people celebrate anniversaries with jewelry, others celebrate with luggage. One such brand is<p>Some people celebrate anniversaries with jewelry, …

Wodehouse Chukka by Timberland

Wodehouse Chukka by Timberland

Garb: Summer Picking

Spend less time picking your outfits and more time picking your guitar strings. You could use the practice.<p>John Varvatos Oxford Peace Sign Button Up …

Clothing

LayerVault IP Vault

First from the vault: psd_native, our PSD.rb native C extension. Check out PSD.rb on GitHub and then contact us for more information.

Mercedes-Benz Releases CLA 45 AMG Edition 1

Generating some well-deserved buzz from the automotive world, the Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG is the<p>Generating some well-deserved buzz from the …

1967 Jaguar Mark X/420G Classic Drive

The trick is selling cars in the United States of America. It always has been, and even with ascending car ownership in places like China, India, and Russia, moving metal in America is the key to successful auto manufacturing. If you don't agree, just ask Renault, Peugeot, and Citro n how not …

Classic Cars

2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Sedan

Mercedes' well-respected man about town tones up.<p>TESTED<p>The E350 is Mercedes-Benz’s sensible sedan. Standing in the shadow of the extroverted E63 AMG and conceding the efficiency crown to the forthcoming E250 BlueTec diesel, it earns respect by effortlessly balancing form and function in a practical …

The 15 Greatest Masterpieces At The Louvre

The grand art museum houses 35,000 masterpieces, from prehistory to contemporary works. But with over 600,000 square feet of exhibition space, navigating the enormous museum can be overwhelming if you don't know what to look out for.<p>Christine Kuan, the chief curator at Artsy, selected 15 must-see …

Can't recommend enough for travels #rimowa #wantlesessentiels #coteetciel - #cbatravelmoney

Introducing: GP Shorts, our remedy for the boring product video. First up: Sennheiser USA. Presented by Canon . http://gear.gp/11NiGSf