Nicholas Hagler

6 Flips | 2 Magazines | @haglernicholas | Keep up with Nicholas Hagler on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Nicholas Hagler”

Hitlist – Indie app of the day

<b>Update October 14, 2014:</b> Hitlist now supports email signup, in addition to Facebook signup.<p><b>Original post:</b><p>What is Hitlist?<p>Hitlist is a playlist sharing application where people can build music playlists and share them with other people. Think of Spotify’s playlist feature where you can build a …

Apps

What The Top 1% Of Software Engineers Do That The Other 99% Do Not

<i>Answer by Michael O. Church, functional programmer and machine learning engineer, on Quora</i><p>My first inclination was to disclaim, “I’m not top 1%, maybe top <i>N</i>%” where N is some slightly higher integer, because false precision makes great humble-brags. In reality, I have a hard time identifying “top …

GeckoEye Solar Powered Security Camera

Forget cables and outlets, GeckoEye will bring you a more free way to monitor your house. Curious? Let’s go on checking the solar powered <b>security</b> …

Humin lands on iOS to make your phone app more human

As much as our smartphones have evolved to become smarter, sometimes even more than us, the “phone” part of our devices have changed very little …

LifeStraw

If you've ever watched <i>Naked and Afraid</i>, <i>Survivorman</i>, or anything starring Bear Grylls, you likely know that one of the first things you need when …

Bear Grylls

Anton Purisima Files the Largest Lawsuit Ever Over a Rabid Dog, and It Could Bankrupt the World

New Yorker Anton Purisima claims a rabid dog bit him on a city bus. The result is the world’s largest ever lawsuit—and, if he wins, the awarding of …