Godfrey Rikhotso

5 Flips | 1 Magazine | 1 Follower | @grikhotso | Keep up with Godfrey Rikhotso on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Godfrey Rikhotso”

Associated Press News

Why women feel 'stigmatised' for not having children

<b>New research suggests that many women aged 35-45 who do not have children feel judged for not having had a baby.</b><p>Even if they plan to have a child, nearly 60% have at some point felt stigmatised for leaving it late.<p>About 40% are too embarrassed to talk about fertility, especially with family and …

The Week in Review: When the Lights Turned Back On

Inside Flipboard / October 18, 2013<p>The government shutdown has ended, but it isn’t over. Arguably, it’s just begun.<p>The United States Congress voted …

Johnny Manziel returns to game after injury

Getty Images<p>Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel briefly left Saturday’s game against Auburn after his right shoulder was driven into the ground …

Second Arrest Made In Connection With LAX Dry Ice Explosions

The dry ice explosions at Los Angeles International Airport have led to a second arrest, police say.<p>Reporter Doualy Xaykaothao tells our Newscast unit that 41-year-old Miguel Angel Iniguez was arrested Friday at the airport. Dicarlo Bennett was arrested on Wednesday in connection with the same …