A musician who filmed Holby City actor John Michie’s daughter as she was dying after giving her a lethal dose of drugs at a music festival has been found guilty of manslaughter. Ceon Broughton, 30, was
A young woman who died at a music festival is believed to be the first person in the world to die after taking the substance 2C-P, a court has been told. Jurors heard that the drug, which Louella Fletcher-Michie,
The daughter of the Holby City actor John Michie died after taking drugs given to her by her boyfriend at a music festival as he filmed her last moments, a court has heard. Louella Fletcher-Michie’s boyfriend,
Britain snorts more of the drug than almost anywhere in Europe, more young people are taking it and deaths are rising. Why? The moment Dan (not his real name) realised he had a problem with cocaine, he
Deaths from drug overdoses in the US reached staggering new heights in 2017, according to newly published figures. Trump called the crisis a “national shame and human tragedy” – but what is fuelling it?
It was known as a date rape drug, then linked to chemsex parties. How did a spray or two of the liquid high become so popular among young clubbers? Lauren, 24, is scrolling through her Instagram profile
(Reuters Health) - The death of a Dutch teen serves as a grim reminder of the dangers associated with inhaling common household products, such as spray-on deodorant, keyboard dusters and whipped cream.
An anaesthetist killed his wife and 16-year-old daughter using a yoga ball filled with carbon monoxide, a Hong Kong court has heard. Prosecutors said Khaw Kim-sun left the inflatable ball in the boot a