Illuminated 38” Paper Millennium Falcon Took 4 Years to Build
It took master papercraft modeler Bernard Szukiel four painstaking years of squinting over tiny snips of paper and peeling PVA glue off of his fingers to complete this stunning Millennium Falcon. The model is 38″ long and made of 99% paper. The other 1%? It’s the many feet of fiber optic cable and LEDs he ran to light cabins, control consoles, and other illuminated features of the iconic spacecraft.
You can see much more of Szukiel’s take on our favorite light freighter in this gallery on the venerable Starship Modeler site.
[Thanks to Don Knight for the link.]