Daniel Wang

11 Added | 2 Magazines | 3 Likes | @fatmandandan | Keep up with Daniel Wang on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Daniel Wang”

TextBlade portable keyboard is greater than the sum of its parts

We've looked at various folding portable keyboards designed to make it easy for those that like some tactile feedback when entering text on mobile …

Gear & Gadgets

Romney: Obama 'Needs to Learn That He Lost' the Midterms

A former opponent's criticism of how the president has handled ISIS and immigration<p>As news broke Sunday morning of a new ISIS video that reportedly depicted the beheading of American hostage Peter Kassig, Mitt Romney was among the first to criticize the Obama administration, doubling down on his …

McDonald's Addresses Claims About 'Pink Slime' In Its Beef (Again)

"McDonald's hamburgers are only 15% real beef," reads one widely-shared photo attributed to RawForBeauty.com. "The other 85% is meat filler cleansed with Ammonia which causes stomach and intestinal cancer."<p>The claims are a myth, according to the company, which says it removed so-called "pink slime" …

McDonald's

Watch this impersonator sing "Let it Go" in TWENTY-ONE Disney voices

Gigabyte fits a gaming powerhouse inside an inch-thick laptop

For most people, gaming laptops are the modern equivalent of the old beige box. You might have or want one, but it's not something you'd bring up in polite conversation. Portability has always played a secondary role to fitting the most power inside that laptop's dimensions, which together with …

Yuneec's hexacopter drone is a lot lighter than it looks

It's true that we had some misgivings about calling Yuneec's 13.9-pound E-Go skateboard "light," but that certainly doesn't apply here. Enticed by a PR rep's invitation to, "go ahead, pick it up," we did just that, and were taken aback by exactly how light it was, thanks in large part to its carbon …

Quadrocopter drone recovers from failures without skipping a beat (video)

Quadrocopter drones are capable of some incredible acrobatics, but they seldom handle failure all that gracefully. ETH Zurich's Mark Mueller is tackling this problem through a new failsafe algorithm that gives these flying robots a better chance of survival. As you'll see in a video demo after the …

Plants vs Zombies 2 for iOS launches in Australia & New Zealand App Stores

EA already said that <i>Plants vs Zombies 2</i>‘s July 18 release date would be delayed slightly until later this summer, but today PopCap announced that it is kicking off a soft launch today in Australia and New Zealand to fine tune the experience. In fact, the game is already available on the App Store …

A clear look at LG's upcoming Optimus G2 (update 2: video)

There's still one month to go before LG officially unveils its Optimus G successor, but thanks to an anonymous tipster, we have a pretty clear idea of what it'll look like. Similar to the G2 leaks we've seen in the past, this upcoming Android flagship falls more in line with the (LG-made) Nexus 4's …

Apple's iMessage Experiencing An Outage, Is Down

Apple’s iMessage users are reporting the service is experiencing an outage. It’s not currently clear how many are affected and whether or not this is part of a broader issue.<p>A quick search on Twitter for “iMessage down” shows that many are experiencing the issue. The first report of the problem we …