Editor's note, October 12th, 2016, 05:00AM ET: On September 2nd, 2016, Samsung issued a recall on the Galaxy Note 7 because of a safety concern with the battery. The company halted sales and recalled 2.5
Finally, someone explains how air conditioning works in a way you'll completely understand. Air conditioning is a modern automotive miracle when it's working. And when it's not working, you'll feel like
Since I began freelancing just over a year ago, I've had the opportunity to work with nearly a dozen high-growth startups and world-class experts. What's more, I've never had to negotiate for the premium
You probably end up sitting most of the day anyway If you’re like 80 percent of American workers, you’re spending most of your day sitting. That comes with a slew of health problems, such as kidney disease,
• Pinterest The number of women giving birth via cesarean section has been on the rise for many years now: Approximately 33 percent of births in the United States are C-sections, according to data from
• Pinterest Getting an adequate amount of sleep is an essential part of our well-being, especially for toddlers who are still growing and developing. Too much sleep can worsen their sleep patterns, and
• Pinterest You probably already know that omega-3 fatty acid is one type of fat you don't want to cut back on, thanks to its multiple health benefits. And now there's another reason to add them to your
Are these names disappearing forever? Check out some of the baby names in danger of extinction. Do you know a baby named Claudine, Barbra, Seymour, or Elmo? Probably not. Fewer than five kids in the U.S.
• Pinterest We've all heard of breastfeeding's benefits. Numerous studies over the years have credited breastmilk with everything from improving baby's immune system to increasing her brain development.
• Pinterest Sesame Street debuted in 1969—and ever since then, the program that makes education entertaining has reached millions of little kids. But just how successful is the show in educating children?
• Pinterest New research from the University of Sheffield has found that children with good verbal memory skills tend to be better at covering up their lies. Researchers analyzed the verbal deception of
A 1,500-year-old book that contains a previously unknown gospel has been deciphered. The ancient manuscript may have been used to provide guidance or encouragement to people seeking help for their problems,
Two tiny, cylindrical earbuds that could be great–if you don’t lose them. Earin, currently attracting tons of money on Kickstarter, is a tiny wireless earbud product that’s a bit different from anything
Why can't great smartwatches look like normal watches? Smartwatches, for the most part, can be divided into two categories: vague approximations of the future like the Pebble, Gear, and Gear Fit, or conventionally
Choosing not to password protect your devices is the digital equivalent of leaving your home or car unlocked. If you're lucky, no one will take advantage of the access. Or maybe the contents will be ravaged