• Author: Jules Verne Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne is a classic adventure novel that follows Phileas Fogg and his valet Passepartout as they attempt to circumnavigate the world in 80 days
• Author: Max Arthur The Imperial War Museum holds a vast archive of interviews with soldiers, sailors, airmen and civilians of most nationalities who saw action during WW2. As in the highly-acclaimed
• Author: Alison Weir A short, sharp shot of royal revenge. More than four hundred years ago, seven people - five of them women - were beheaded in the Tower of London. Three had been queens of England.
• Author: John Rogers Join John Rogers as he ventures out into an uncharted London like a redbrick Indiana Jones in search of the lost meaning of our metropolitan existence. Nursing two reluctant knees
• Author: Max Hastings The special interactive edition of Max Hastings’ magisterial chronicle of Europe’s calamity in 1914: including interactive maps, timelines and video. Move from map to text at any
• Author: Simon Winder ‘It made me laugh so hard that I woke up my wife and had to give up reading the book in bed. If Bill Bryson had collaborated with W. G. Sebald to write a book about Germany, they