Here's what you need to know before you hang your window treatments. Whether it's elegant draperies or a simple swath of fabric, every window needs the perfect complement. 1. Not Measuring Correctly The
• Author: John O'Farrell Many of us were put off history by the dry and dreary way it was taught at school. Back then 'The Origins of the Industrial Revolution' somehow seemed less compelling than the
• Author: Jon Richardson ‘I loved Jon’s book. It’s even better than the real thing because you can’t hear his voice.’ Michael McIntyre A control freak looks for love (women who leave wet teaspoons in bowls
• Author: Rob Temple There's an epidemic sweeping the nation Symptoms include: *Acute embarrassment at the mere notion of 'making a fuss' *Extreme awkwardness when faced with any social greeting beyond
• Author: Karl Pilkington A voyage through the strange yet mesmerising mind of cult author Karl Pilkington, now in ePub format By his own admission Karl Pilkington left formal education behind with only
• Author: Karl Pilkington In this enhanced ebook edition, watch a series of video clips from the Sky 1 series as you read. Includes never seen before footage that takes you behind the scenes of the hit
• Author: Brendan O'Carroll The first and only official Mrs Brown's Boys book, Mrs Brown's Family Handbook uniquely takes us into the wonderful world of Britain's favourite potty-mouthed mother and housewife.
Is dusty rose and charcoal grey not the happiest palette for spring? If you mastered the blue-and-white palette long ago and are ready for the next crop of bold, fabulous, and truly inspiring color pairings,
Glamour in bare-bones space. Designer Kelly Giesen brought chic glamour to her bare-bones, 725-square-foot Manhattan apartment by adding elegant moldings, French doors, sparkling mirror, and a fresh blue
Rooms with rich, moody color. Inspired by galleries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, designer Alexander Doherty used muddled paint colors from Farrow & Ball to create rooms that brim with character personality.
Brush up on your snacking smarts to control your appetite and keep your diet on track By Emily Bibb for POPSUGAR Fitness Snacking not only wards off hanger (hungry anger), it can fill the holes in your