A little more than a year ago, on a trip to Nairobi, Kenya, some colleagues and I met a 12-year-old Masai boy named Richard Turere, who told us a fascinating story. His family raises livestock on the of
• Author: Charles Duhigg NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • This instant classic explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. “With the days of pulling all-nighters and eating pizza at 2 a.m.
• Author: Robert Galbraith A brilliant debut mystery in a classic vein: Detective Cormoran Strike investigates a supermodel's suicide. After losing his leg to a land mine in Afghanistan, Cormoran Strike
• Author: Dan Brown #1 WORLDWIDE BESTSELLER Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon awakens in an Italian hospital, disoriented and with no recollection of the past thirty-six hours, including the
• Author: Mystery and Others "One of the most admired men in the world of seduction" (The New York Times) teaches average guys how to approach, attract and begin intimate relationships with beautiful For
• Author: John P. Kotter The international bestsellernow with a new preface by author John Kotter. Millions worldwide have read and embraced John Kotter’s ideas on change management and leadership. From
• Author: Iris Johansen #1 New York Times bestselling author Iris Johansen is back with the shocking conclusion to the latest Eve Duncan trilogy. This is the finale that fans have been waiting for. In