• Author: Henry Robert Originally published in 1896, "Robert's Rules of Order," remains to this day the manual of choice when it comes to conducting orderly productive meetings. Written originally as manual
• Author: Eddie Davila This module will make you wonder where everything around you came from and how it was made. This module will likely ruin the way you look at everything you buy, every store you as
• Author: Ashlee Vance In the spirit of Steve Jobs and Moneyball, Elon Musk is both an illuminating and authorized look at the extraordinary life of one of Silicon Valley’s most exciting, unpredictable,
• Author: Walter Isaacson FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLING BIOGRAPHIES OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN AND ALBERT EINSTEIN, THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE BIOGRAPHY OF STEVE JOBS. Based on more than forty interviews with
• Author: John O'Leary In the bestselling tradition of Brene Brown’s Daring Greatly and Nick Vujicic’s Life Without Limits comes a rousing 7-step plan for living a life on fire, filled with hope and possibility—from
• Author: Tony Robbins Wake up and take control of your life! From the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEY Master the Game, Anthony Robbins, the nation's leader in the science
• Author: Robert Greene & Joost Elffers Amoral, cunning, ruthless, and instructive, this New York Times bestseller is the definitive manual for anyone interested in gaining, observing, or defending against
• Author: Napoleon Hill Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune.
• Author: Spencer Johnson & Kenneth Blanchard A timeless business classic, Who Moved My Cheese? uses a simple parable to reveal profound truths about dealing with change so that you can enjoy less stress
• Author: Timothy Ferriss The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content. Forget the old
• Author: Malcolm Gladwell What is the difference between choking and panicking? Why are there dozens of varieties of mustard-but only one variety of ketchup? What do football players teach us about how
• Author: Rhonda Byrne The tenth-anniversary edition of the book that changed lives in profound ways, now with a new foreword and afterword. In 2006, a groundbreaking feature-length film revealed the mystery
• Author: Malcolm Gladwell In this stunning new book, Malcolm Gladwell takes us on an intellectual journey through the world of "outliers"--the best and the brightest, the most famous and the most successful.
The goal of supply chain management can be stated simply: Deliver perfect orders of profitable products. Sounds easy, right? Actually, that’s a tall order made more difficult if you’re depending on old-school
Wall Street raiders and business tycoons still cite Sun Tzu's classic military treatise to explain preparation and tactical prowess. But if you really want an insight into 21st century warfare, you need
For decades supermarkets just got bigger and bigger. Selling bread and beans was all very well, but the real growth was to be found in tempting shoppers with other products. Swimsuits, barbecue kit, microwaves,