Christen

9 Flips | 2 Magazines | 35 Following | 1 Follower | @cml_rebels | Keep up with Christen on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Christen”

No, The Ancient Greeks Didn't Have Laptop Computers

They didn't have Wi-Fi in 100 BC.<p>A photo being widely shared on social media shows what some claim is a laptop computer in a funerary relief from ancient Greece.<p>Unlike many images that get passed around in conspiracy circles, the photo of this 2,100-year-old relief hasn't been altered or "digitally …

4 Ways to Remember Everything You Learn

If you’re going to learn anything, you need two kinds of prior knowledge:<p>knowledge about the subject at hand, like math, history, or …

America, 4% of the World Population: A “World View” from the Other 96% | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

<i>Exposing Lies of Empire by Andre Vltchek is an 800-page tour of the world between 2012 and 2015 without a Western tour guide. It ought to make you</i> …

This Is Scientific Proof That Happiness Is A Choice

One theory in psychology research suggests that we all have a happiness "set-point" that largely determines our overall well-being. We oscillate around this set point, becoming happier when something positive happens or the opposite, afterwards returning to equilibrium.<p>But this set-point, to a …

5 Ways Quitting Facebook Will Improve Your Mental Health | Inc.com

For some of us, checking Facebook is part of the daily routine, either first thing in the morning or first thing at work. And that first check usually kicks off many return trips throughout the day. It's definitely a part of our consciousness, and a big part of how we connect with others.<p>But …

Social Media

How to Make Your Mind Happy: 5 Secrets to Mindfulness

Sometimes it seems like your brain just sits around creating lousy feelings and worries. You want this, you’re frustrated about that, you’re annoyed …

10 Halloween Decor Inspiration: Inside and Out

Fall is finally here and what fun and exciting holiday is coming up first? Halloween of course! So, it’s time to compile some spooky, chic, creepy …

10 Awesome Halloween Lantern Designs You Can Make Yourself

Halloween lanterns are a must have. Halloween is just not complete without them. Of course, when you say lantern you immediately think of pumpkins …