christina jones

9 Flips | 2 Magazines | 3 Likes | 2 Following | 1 Follower | @cjones8854 | Keep up with christina jones on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “christina jones”

16 Books That Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur for 2016

Want to become a better entrepreneur leader next year? Time to start reading.<p>Finding the time to sit back and enjoy a book is almost impossible for entrepreneurs. But it's critical that you find the time to read. After all, reading can boost our brainpower, help us relax, and make us more …

Getting Creative Things Done: How To Fit Hard Thinking Into a Busy Schedule

It started a few weeks ago. I had to write an academic research statement: a high stakes, ambiguous, beast of a creative project. For the first week, …

Creativity

10 Things To Remember If You Want To Do What You Love For A Living

According to the latest Gallup polls, only 32% of Americans actually love what they do for a living. That leaves a whopping 68% of people feeling …

The Science Behind How Boredom Benefits Creative Thought

Recent studies show that a little boredom in your day opens up the potential for more creative thinking.<p>Boredom gets a bad rap. Truly amazing ideas and offbeat solutions have often come from endless hours of daydreaming.<p>If space and time is what you need to make unusual connections, then why does …

What a Happy Cell Looks Like

A growing field of research is examining how life satisfaction may affect cellular functioning and DNA.<p>“What is the truest form of human happiness?” Steven Cole asks.<p>It’s a question he’s been considering for most of his career—but Cole is a genomics researcher, not a philosopher. To him, this …

What Netflix and Campbell's Soup Can Teach Us About Happiness | Inc.com

For my first Occupation: Human column, I wrote about happiness in the workplace and offered some ideas for encouraging this basic human desire. But what exactly is happiness, anyway?<p><b>What is "happiness", exactly?</b><p>French philosophers have thoughts on this. American scientists joke that the secret of …

Happiness

These Are the 10 Best Apps for People Who Commute

Putting in an honest day’s work can be challenging enough, so commuting shouldn’t make it any harder. But between freak snow storms, soul-crushing …

10 Things Successful People Do Before Going to Sleep

Everyone is obsessed with how successful people start their day. And if you’ve decided to do something about the quality of your life, you’ll start …