• Author: Thích Nhất Hạnh “Written in words so intimate, calm, kind, and immediate, this extraordinary book feels like a message from our very own heart….Thich Nhat Hanh is one of the most important voices
• Author: Maya Angelou & Oprah Winfrey Here is a book as joyous and painful, as mysterious and memorable, as childhood itself. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings captures the longing of lonely children, brute
• Author: M.E. Thomas Confessions of a Sociopath is both the memoir of a high-functioning, law-abiding (well, mostly) sociopath and a roadmap -- right from the source -- for dealing with the sociopath
• Author: Benjamin Daniels THE UK’S BESTSELLING EBOOK OF 2011. Benjamin Daniels is angry. He is frustrated, confused, baffled and, quite frequently, very funny. He is also a GP. These are his confessions.
• Author: Conor Grennan “Funny, touching, tragic….A remarkable tale of corruption, child trafficking and civil war in a far away land—and one man’s extraordinary quest to reunite lost Nepalese children
• Author: Marina Chapman The riveting account of a girl who was abandoned in the jungle and lived among monkeys. In the early 1950s, in a remote mountain village in South America, a small girl was abducted
• Author: Susannah Cahalan An award-winning memoir and instant New York Times bestseller that goes far beyond its riveting medical mystery, Brain on Fire is the powerful account of one woman’s struggle
• Author: Portia de Rossi “I didn’t decide to become anorexic. It snuck up on me disguised as a healthy diet, a professional attitude. Being as thin as possible was a way to make the job of being an actress