18 Added | 3 Magazines | 1 Like | 1 Following | @charpentierf | Keep up with charpentierf on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “charpentierf”

Julia Roberts a échappé à une fin dramatique dans Pretty Woman

VIDÉO - À l'occasion des 25 ans du film, l'actrice a dévoilé lors d'une émission sur la chaîne américaine NBC le scénario original du film.<p>Pour …


Frameworks Archive


First grid-scale compressed air battery now operational

Compressed air batteries have long promised truly clean energy storage, but they haven't scaled large enough in recent years to be viable companions to renewable power sources. That changes now that SustainX has switched on the first modern air battery large enough to join an electrical grid. The …

Jobs of the Future - Diplomatic Courier

This seven-day crowdsourced brainstorming exercise drew over 60 analysts from around the world to collaboratively explore the jobs of tomorrow in …

Emerging Technology

build & SHARE your flipboard

Add a button to your website to help your visitors find and follow you on Flipboard.<p>Make it easy for other Flipboard users to share your content with the Flipboard audience.<p>Embed a thumbnail of your magazine on your website or blog to help others discover your Flipboard magazine.

Philippe Merien

The size of it

<b>How the world's population has changed</b><p>THE world in 1950 looked very different from how it does now. Europe was home to 22% of the world's 2.5 billion …

Social learning is for human work

This past week I came across the theme of the changing nature of work several times.<p>As computers transcend many human capabilities and work is …

Green: Vegetation on Our Planet

June 19, 2013<p>Although 75% of the planet is a relatively unchanging ocean of blue, the remaining 25% of Earth's surface is a dynamic green. Data from …

Green Living

CIOs of the Future Must Think Like Entrepreneurs

In the future, CIOs must think like entrepreneurs and learn from startups in order to stave off marginalization and shrinking budgets, Ross Dawson, a …


Disruptive Change: When Trying Harder Is Part of the Problem

We all confront unexpected changes throughout our lives, and our responses are often determined by how we perceive those changes. If we see a change as a threat, we tend to react defensively, taking immediate, aggressive action to protect ourselves. If, however, we see the change as an opportunity, …


iTunes 11.0.3 : le tour des nouveautés

Homepage | zesty

Best lenses for Nikon D600

After the best lenses for D800 series, DxOMark published several new articles covering the best lenses for the Nikon D600 DSLR camera:<p>Best ultra-wide …