• Author: John C. Maxwell If you’ve never read The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, you’ve been missing out on one of the best-selling leadership books of all time. If you have read the original version,
• Author: Michael E. Gerber An instant classic, this revised and updated edition of the phenomenal bestseller dispels the myths about starting your own business. Small business consultant and author Michael
• Author: Robert Steven Kaplan How do you create your own definition of success—and reach your unique potential? Building a fulfilling life and career can be a daunting challenge. It takes courage and
• Author: Shawn Achor Our most commonly held formula for success is broken. Conventional wisdom holds that if we work hard we will be more successful, and if we are more successful, then we’ll be happy.
• Author: Malcolm Gladwell The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an
• Author: Simon Sinek The inspiring, life-changing bestseller by the author of LEADERS EAT LAST and TOGETHER IS BETTER. In 2009, Simon Sinek started a movement to help people become more inspired at work,
• Author: Laura Vanderkam Mornings are a madcap time for many of us. We wake up in a haze—often after hitting snooze a few times. Then we rush around to get ready and out the door so we can officially
• Author: Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson Rework shows you a better, faster, easier way to succeed in business. Most business books give you the same old advice: Write a business plan, study the
• Author: John C. Maxwell True leadership isn't a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To
• Author: L. David Marquet & Stephen R. Covey "The best how-to manual anywhere for managers on delegating, training, and driving flawless execution.” —FORTUNE Since Turn the Ship Around! was published
• Author: Ken Blanchard and Others The co-author of the phenomenal New York Times bestselling classic The One Minute Manager® explores the skills needed to become an effective self leader in this essential
• Author: G. Edward Griffin This is the classic exposé of the Fed that has become one of the best-selling books in its category of all time. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it?
• Author: Mark Cuban Mark Cuban shares his wealth of experience and business savvy in his first published book, HOW TO WIN AT THE SPORT OF BUSINESS. "It's New Year's resolution time, and Mark Cuban's book
• Author: John C. Maxwell In this perfectly compact read, #1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell explains how true leadership works. It is not generated by your title. In fact, being named
• Author: Charles Duhigg NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • This instant classic explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. “With the days of pulling all-nighters and eating pizza at 2 a.m.
• Author: Dennis Kimbro It's no secret that these hard times have been even harder for the Black community. Approximately 35 percent of African Americans had no measurable assets in 2009, and 24 percent