farhan al ghifari

13 Flips | 1 Magazine | 5 Likes | @armormayhem | Keep up with farhan al ghifari on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “farhan al ghifari”

Future Classics: The Best Modern Collectible Cars Of The Year

When Jaguar unveiled its F-Type coupe last fall in a Los Angeles aircraft hangar, Simon Cowell, Miranda Kerr and Kelly Osbourne joined the hundreds of guests there who ate British pastries under a laser light show celebrating the feat.<p>The $65,895 base model comes with a 340-horsepower supercharged …

Injected Sleeper: 1966 Ford Fairlane 500 GT 2 Door Hardtop

This 1966 Ford Fairlane 500 GT (chassis 6K43C138119) has a clean, stock look, but has recently undergone more than $14k in work including fitment of …

1968 International Harvester Travelall 4x4

This 1968 International Harvester Travellall was last registered in 1987, and is said to have only 63k original miles. It needs a bit of work but is …

Photos: Porsche Crossover Off-Road 911

Check out photos of these Porsche 911s out in the wild.<p>The Carrera better suited for Namibian plateaus than Nürburgring carousels.

Nissan previews new Sport Sedan Concept ahead of Detroit debut

When the Cobo Center opens its doors in a couple of weeks for the Detroit Auto Show, there'll be plenty of new metal on display – and this is the latest.<p>Nissan announced today that it will bring a new Sport Sedan Concept to the Detroit show, releasing the short statement below accompanied by the …

What the hell! This used Ferrari LaFerrari with 124 miles on it is already for sale for $3.24 million. The owner's tired of it already? Details --> http://bit.ly/1cpeaAA

Vice documentary checks out the UK's real fast and furious in Boy Racer

The most recent installment of the <i>Fast & Furious</i> franchise spent much of its time in London, and naturally that meant another one of those interchangeable nighttime party scenes with loud exhausts, loud paint jobs, loud music and loud attire. <i>Vice</i> magazine went to London to check out the real …

Fiat reaches deal to buy remaining 41.5% of Chrysler shares

Italian car manufacturer Fiat announced on Wednesday that it has reached an agreement to acquire the remaining shares of Chrysler for $3.65bn (£2.2bn) in payments to a union-controlled trust fund.<p>Fiat already owns 58.5% of Chrysler's shares, with the remaining 41.5% held by a United Auto Workers …

Audi SQ5: SQueal Away into the Night - Kiinote

At every Of the Year competition, there’s undoubtedly one vehicle that surprises me the most — and it’s not necessarily the vehicle that goes on to win. In 2010, the sixth-generation Volkswagen GTI blew me away with its standout style and stats. But many of my colleagues were more impressed with …

Analyst Predicts GM Will Purchase Tesla This Year—We Have Our Doubts

Yra Harris, a trader at Praxis Trading, speculated in an interview with CNBC this week that General Motors might buy Tesla in 2014. Harris, known for his low-key, professional demeanor, noted that Tesla valuations are currently in “la la land,” but a purchase at a reasonable value would be a “deal …

Tesla