Arman Borja

7 Flips | 2 Magazines | 1 Like | @armanborja2 | Keep up with Arman Borja on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Arman Borja”

The umbrella movement belongs to everyone who calls Hong Kong home

The ongoing pro-democracy protests mark a new era for Hong Kong, one where locals, expatriates and those of us in between are uniting to fight for a greater cause. The international financial hub of Hong Kong is 92.6% ethnically Chinese, according to the latest census. That leaves 7.4% of us in the …

Hong Kong

Lawrenson: Liverpool Will Sign 'Pacey Striker' in January

Liverpool legend Mark Lawrenson believes Brendan Rodgers will sign a 'pacey striker' in the January transfer window.<p>The Reds saw their star player …

19 Most Glamorous Caftan Moments

The caftanloved by rock stars, stylists, and royals is one of our personal favorites (especially when playing hostess). Town and Country Magazine takes a look back at 19 of the greatest caftan ensembles of all time.<p>The caftan—loved by rock stars, stylists, and royals— is one of our personal …

caftan

Paul McGinley is grinning all the way as Tom Watson’s homilies come unspun

When a downbeat Tom Watson was asked whether he had been outdone by his European counterpart, Paul McGinley, on day one, he shot back: “We were outplayed, I know that.” As he watched Justin Rose hole the putt on the 18th that gave Europe a 10-6 overnight lead 24 hours later, his face fleetingly …

ISIL pushes into Syrian town despite US raids

Fighters from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) have continued to advance into the Kurdish-dominated town of Ain al-Arab in Syria, despite the US-led air campaign against the self-declared jihadist group.<p>More than 15,000 residents have fled the northern Syrian town as ISIL fighters …