anu_6986

11 Flips | 2 Magazines | 4 Likes | 3 Following | @anu_6986 | Keep up with anu_6986 on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “anu_6986”

'I've Helped Hundreds Of People Lose Weight—This Is The Best Way To See Results' | Women's Health

The most important part of food journaling is categorizing the type of hunger beforehand. I break it down into three possibilities in <i>The Body Clock Diet</i>: emotional, behavioral, and physical. Emotional eating encompasses anything that's prompted by pure thought and feeling, for example when you eat …

If These 19 Motivational Quotes Don't Get You to the Gym, Nothing Will

We get it. Some days you can barely wake up, so getting yourself to a workout seems near impossible. You know you'll feel better afterward, but if you need a little more of a push, these quotes should do the trick.<p>Image Source: Instagram user sophieelizabethbarrow<p>Image Source: Instagram user …

Here's what losing weight does to your body and brain

<i>This video was originally published on October 29, 2017.</i><p><i>Special thanks to John Gunstad, professor with the Department of Psychological Sciences at Kent State University, for speaking with us about his cutting-edge research on how losing weight affects brain function. Following is a transcript of</i> …

These 3 Recipes Will Soothe Your Gut (and Bloat) in 24 Hours, a Doctor Explains

Is there anything worse than eating a delicious meal only to suffer from painful bloating or a trip to the bathroom soon after? I've experienced this …

15 Ways Not Drinking Enough Water Is Making You Sick

The definition of dehydration is the body getting rid of more fluids, usually through sweating or going to the bathroom more than normal, than it …

How the 80/20 rule helped this woman lose weight

A diet doesn’t need to be 100 percent healthy to be healthy, according to Work Week Lunch founder Talia Koren. The blogger lost 10 pounds following the 80/20 rule, which involves focusing on eating healthy foods 80 percent of the time, and less healthy foods the remaining 20 percent.<p>“I wasn’t …

Fitness

In less than 2 years, this woman lost 160 pounds by following 5 steps

At age 27, NaTasha Glaspy was on six different medications and weighed 376 pounds. The pills helped her manage her blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetes. She realized she could ditch many of her prescriptions if she lost weight<p>Almost two years later, she’s dropped 160 pounds and no longer …

Burn Calories, Up Your Heart Rate, and Tone Your Legs With 1 Move

Are you looking to add a bit more shape to your legs? How about strengthening your midsection? If you answered yes, we have the perfect exercise for you.<p>Strengthening exercises for the legs (our foundation) and the core will not only give you a more flattering shape, but it will help you with …

Muscle

Perk up your porridge: the best oat recipes for a healthy breakfast

Gone are the days of gruel. Porridge is not just a sachet of Quaker Oats any more, nor a half-filled pot of watery oaty soup, but instead, a chance to get inventive and experimental.<p>And oats aren't just delicious, but even better for us than previously thought. A large bowl of porridge each day may …

Breakfast

Squat Jacks: The Butt And Legs Exercise That Burns Major Calories

Exercises that combine cardio and strength training are a one-way ticket to a more efficient workout, and squat jacks are one of the best moves …

Blood sugar Managements

GREENSBORO — The scene started out like something from a movie. It was a late January night when Emmanuel and Wanda READ MORE<p>Do you remember when you …