StoryboardsGo to feed
- travelawaits.com - Inka Piegsa Quischotte View Full Profile For the past eleven years, blogger and traveler Inka Piegsa Quischotte has been documenting her adventures over at her blog GlamourGranny Travels. Inka loves to write about luxury and solo travel, mostly to places where the sun shines. She has lived in London, Miami, and Istanbul for several years, and now makes her home in Spain's Costa Blanca.
- travelawaits.com - Cindy Barks View Full Profile Cindy Barks is an Arizona-based newspaper reporter, freelance travel writer, and travel blogger. Her blog, NearandFarAZ gives readers an insider's view of the wonders of the U.S. Southwest, and a traveler's take on far-off locales from Panama to Hong Kong to the Czech Republic. Regardless of the destination, her goal is to find the perfect scenic hike, city walk, beach stroll, or road-trip jaunt, and bring it to life in her blog. Cindy's articles about outdoor adventures have appeared in numerous regional and national publications.
- travelawaits.com - Jim Fulcher View Full Profile Jim Fulcher has been a writer and editor his entire career. In addition to writing, he also enjoys traveling--particularly in an RV. Over the course of numerous trips, Jim has driven an RV through West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wyoming. His favorite national park is Yellowstone, which he has visited three times.
- travelawaits.com - Janie H. Pace View Full Profile Janie H. Pace is a travel writer and photographer based in Fort Worth, Texas. Her culinary, wine, and travel photography adventures have led her across Peru from Cusco through the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu, where she sampled locally grown vegetables and potato bread; up the Icefields Parkway from Lake Louise to Banff and Jasper, where she photographed wildlife and landscapes and indulged in Fairmont luxury hotels; and to the four largest islands of Hawaii, where she explored Haleakala and Hawai’i Volcanoes National Parks and enjoyed the local poke bowls. Whether a wine tasting, restaurant review, or local craft beer or distillery tour, Janie posts her adventures from various publications at Journey Mapped.
- travelawaits.com - Penny Zibula View Full Profile Penny Zibula is a freelance travel writer and blogger based in New Bern, North Carolina. Traveling with her husband/photographer and her guide dog, she creates content for her blog SixLegsWillTravel designed to entice her readers to get out and explore. Her posts and freelance articles contain material of interest to boomer travelers and individuals with disabilities.