StoryboardsGo to feed
- travelawaits.com - Sage Scott View Full Profile Bitten by the travel bug as a preschooler when her family moved abroad for the first time, Sage Scott of Everyday Wanderer understands the tremendous benefits of travel. But as a single mom with four kids, three cats, two dogs, and a mortgage, she also knows that not everyone is in a position to travel the world for a living. Now settled in America’s Heartland, Sage Scott taps into her experiences growing up all over the United States and Europe. She writes her travel blog with a midlife traveler’s perspective from Kansas City -- the Midwestern cowtown affectionately called the Paris of the Plains and the undisputed Barbecue Capital of the World. If you've got wanderlust and a "real" life, Sage invites you to explore travel destinations, find travel inspiration, and more at Everyday Wanderer.
- travelawaits.com - Alaina Strollo View Full Profile Alaina is a writer and editor for the TravelAwaits team. Between her love for delicious food, hidden gems and niche destinations, and binge-watching travel series on Netflix, Alaina loves writing most of all. She is a storyteller at heart with a passion for sharing stories with the world.
- travelawaits.com - Inka Piegsa Quischotte View Full Profile For the past eleven years, blogger and traveler Inka Piegsa Quischotte has been documenting her adventures over at her blog GlamourGranny Travels. Inka loves to write about luxury and solo travel, mostly to places where the sun shines. She has lived in London, Miami, and Istanbul for several years, and now makes her home in Spain's Costa Blanca.
- travelawaits.com - Roxie Yonkey View Full Profile Roxie is the Chief Exploration Officer of RoxieontheRoad. As the blog’s name implies, she loves road tripping on roads less traveled. Sometimes she travels solo and sometimes with her husband Eric. Whether solo or together, they find fun and adventure wherever they travel. Eric and Roxie have two cats, Dalbie and Lola.
- travelawaits.com - Kim Croisant View Full Profile Travel writer and road trip enthusiast of My Traveling Roads, Kim Croisant, is a proud native Texan passionate about seeing the world by car, plane, train, RV -- any way she can. Her travels include many road trips through Texas and beyond. Kim is raising her grandson and takes him and her Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix doggies on as many trips as possible. When she's feeling the love, she lets her darling 82-year-old mother come along as well. But her favorite way to travel is solo. When Kim's not writing, she is hiking through nature and camping in the woods in a cabin full of amenities.