StoryboardsGo to feed
- travelawaits.com - Greg Robertson View Full Profile Greg Robertson has worked as an editor and writer for some of the top newspapers and websites in the country, leading him to live all across the country. He now calls Las Vegas home, but has journeyed from the sunshine of California and the rain in Seattle, to the humidity of Arkansas and the snow of Minnesota. His travels have taken him to Puerto Vallarta, Costa Rica, Spain, and the Dominican Republic, but he's happiest at home with his wife, two daughters, and dog.
- travelawaits.com - Mike Owens View Full Profile Mike Owens worked for decades as an investigative reporter in St. Louis television and also practiced law before retiring. He took off for the mountain West for long vacations and fell in love with Glacier National Park. So much love, that he became a driver of one of the famous red buses. You can find him today, during the summer, behind the wheel of bus #103.
- By TravelAwaits
Malta, a quaint tropical island, is one of the most budget-friendly destinations in Europe. This summer, they're taking that to a whole new level by PAYING International travelers to visit. Here's why you need to book your trip now!
- travelawaits.com - Wendy Lee View Full Profile Wendy and Jason Lee are two passionate travelers based in Irvine, California. They set out to inspire couples 50+ to travel more by launching the blog, Empty Nesters Hit The Road. Often they travel internationally, but their own backyard, Southern California, also gives them ample opportunity for exploration.
- travelawaits.com - Teresa Otto View Full Profile Teresa Otto, a retired pediatric anesthesiologist, now photographs and writes about her travels. When she’s not traveling the world, she serves as a waitress and housekeeper for two rescued cats and a dog in The Woodlands, Texas. Follow her travels on Instagram and on her personal website.
- travelawaits.com - Clayton McKibbin View Full Profile Clayton is a self-proclaimed geography nerd that enjoys learning about new places and cultures. In his spare time, he studies maps as well as the history and culture of new locations, resulting in an ever-lengthening bucket list. He was afforded opportunities to explore both Mexico City and Athens in a more organic sense through a former career with a college student ministry, and enjoyed London as well, but as more of a tourist. One of his favorite travel memories was serving a Christmas meal to refugees in Athens and hearing their stories of hope; Athens is truly a crossroads of cultures between Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East and shouldn't be missed!