This year our company, Fishbowl, is putting it all on the line for four magic words: Mind Your Own Business! Minding your own business can be compared to driving a state-of-the-art sports car. Why own
• Author: Edward T. Welch No More Hiding Shame controls far too many of us. Worthless, inferior, rejected, weak, humiliated, failure...it all adds up to wishing we could get away from others and hide.
• Author: Joel Osteen Based on a regular, favorite feature of Joel Osteen's sermons, I DECLARE helps readers claim God's blessings for their lives. Broken into thirty-one segments, this book defines the
• Author: Becky Harling Discover the Power of Praising God When Becky Harling was diagnosed with cancer over ten years ago, she begged God for healing. A friend of hers had another idea. She challenged
• Author: Anne Lamott 'I do not know much about God and prayer, but I have come to believe, over the last twenty-five years, that there's something to be said about keeping prayer simple. Help. Thanks.
• Author: Rupert Sheldrake The science delusion is the belief that science already understands the nature of reality. The fundamental questions are answered, leaving only the details to be filled in. this
• Author: John C. Maxwell Being a leader means working with people, and that's not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or
• Author: Diarmaid MacCulloch Christianity, one of the world's great religions, has had an incalculable impact on human history. This book, now the most comprehensive and up to date single volume work
• Author: James Stuart Bell Inspiring True Stories of God's Intervention in Lives Today These inspiring real-life stories explore what happens when people encounter spiritual forces, and how their lives
• Author: T.D. Jakes An instant #1 New York Times bestseller for six weeks, Bishop T.D. Jakes's smash-hit INSTINCT shows readers how to tap into their God-given intuition to achieve ultimate success. you
• Author: Dave Tomlinson Welcome to the bad Christian's manifesto, an argument for � keeping faith with scepticism � making a virtue of pleasure � & finding heaven in the ordinary things of life Dave author
• Author: Sam Harris "A hard-hitting polemic against religious fundamentalism" - Foreword by Richard Dawkins 'Thousands of people have written to tell me that I am wrong not to believe in God. The most