• Author: Jeffrey Archer International bestselling author Jeffrey Archer’s mesmerizing saga of the Clifton and Barrington families continues. London, 1945. Who shall inherit the Barrington family fortune?
• Author: Tom Perrotta A startling, thought-provoking novel about love, connection and loss from the New York Times bestselling author of The Abstinence Teacher and Little Children. What if the Rapture
• Author: Danielle Steel NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER From Danielle Steel comes a heartwarming and inspirational novel about a mother and daughter who face challenges, cope with celebrity, and overcome tragedy
• Author: Sidney Sheldon A worldwide bestseller first published in 1980, this novel tells the story of Jennifer Parker, a successful lawyer who is loved by two men, one a politician, the other, a mafia
• Author: Romain Puértolas & Sam Taylor For readers of The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, a funny, charming, feel-good story about a fake fakir from India who arrives in to
• Author: Ray Bradbury Ray Bradbury’s internationally acclaimed novel Fahrenheit 451 is a masterwork of twentieth-century literature set in a bleak, dystopian future. Ray Bradbury’s internationally acclaimed
• Author: Daniel Silva Gabriel Allon, art restorer and occasional spy, searches for a stolen masterpiece by Caravaggio in #1 New York Times bestselling author Daniel Silva’s latest action-packed tale high
• Author: Michael Connelly Defense attorney Mickey Haller returns with a haunting case in the gripping new thriller from #1 New York Times bestselling author Michael Connelly. Mickey Haller gets the text,