Saqib

6 Flips | 2 Magazines | 1 Like | @Saqibb9fi | Keep up with Saqib on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a personalized magazine full of everything, from world news to life’s great moments. Download Flipboard for free and search for “Saqib”

U.S. hid chemical weapons finds in Iraq

The U.S. government suppressed information about chemical weapons it found in Iraq, and several servicemembers were injured by their exposure to those weapons, The New York Times is reporting.<p>In an article published late Tuesday, the newspaper says it found 17 American servicemembers and seven …

What The Top 1% Of Software Engineers Do That The Other 99% Do Not

<i>Answer by Michael O. Church, functional programmer and machine learning engineer, on Quora</i><p>My first inclination was to disclaim, “I’m not top 1%, maybe top <i>N</i>%” where N is some slightly higher integer, because false precision makes great humble-brags. In reality, I have a hard time identifying “top …

6 Mouth-Watering Cheeseburger Recipes You Can't Swiss Out On

Swiss, blue cheese, Monterey Jack— it all tastes so much better when melted over a giant, juicy burger cooked on your very own home grill.<p>In honor of …

IRS Gives Big Tax Break To Canadians--Hallelujah!

The relationship between the IRS and Canadians is not great. Groups like the Alliance for the Defense of Canadian Sovereignty want relief from the horrendous double filing and higher taxes Ameri-Canadians often face. Add to that the Canadian suit to block Canada’s FATCA deal with the U.S. It adds …

ANDREESSEN: I 'Can't Wait' To Try The Apple Watch

Since Tim Cook took over as Apple's CEO, many have questioned whether Cook will be capable of keeping innovation alive in the company. According to Andreessen, the Apple Watch and Apple Pay will answer this question when they both launch.<p>Apple Pay, the company's first mobile payment solution, is …

Smartwatches

Why Saying Is Believing — The Science Of Self-Talk

From the self-affirmations of Stuart Smalley on <i>Saturday Night Live</i> to countless videos on YouTube, saying nice things to your reflection in the mirror is a self-help trope that's been around for decades, and seems most often aimed at women. The practice, we're told, can help us like ourselves and …